Golden Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This traditional American side dish is said to have been a favorite of President Dwight Eisenhower. We don't see how anybody wouldn't love this creamy, Golden Corn Pudding that teams well with almost everything!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups crushed butter crackers, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup crushed crackers; mix well. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup crushed crackers on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and set. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 289
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 559mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.