Golden Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This traditional American side dish is said to have been a favorite of President Dwight Eisenhower. We don't see how anybody wouldn't love this creamy, Golden Corn Pudding that teams well with almost everything!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups crushed butter crackers, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup crushed crackers; mix well. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup crushed crackers on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and set. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 289
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 559mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.