Golden Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This traditional American side dish is said to have been a favorite of President Dwight Eisenhower. We don't see how anybody wouldn't love this creamy, Golden Corn Pudding that teams well with almost everything!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups crushed butter crackers, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup crushed crackers; mix well. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup crushed crackers on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and set. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!
- Country Kitchen Pork 'n' Beans
- Fresh Corn Cakes
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 22 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Fried Cabbage
- Buttery Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Amish Broccoli Bake