We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Asparagus is a great spring vegetable that's easy to cook and tasty to eat. Our Grilled Asparagus cooks up in just minutes, making it the perfect quick side dish to any meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish or large resealable plastic bag; add asparagus, turning to coat.
- Remove asparagus from oil mixture. Grill asparagus, covered, 2 to 4 minutes or until tender, turning once. Remove asparagus, and sprinkle evenly with grated lemon rind; serve immediately.
The grilling time is for pencil-thin asparagus. For thicker asparagus, you'll need to increase the time.
You can also roast the asparagus in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 min or use a grill pan over a Medium-High flame and cook 3-5 min, or until tender.
If you loved this simple asparagus recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Amazing Recipes for Asparagus: 13 Baked Asparagus Recipes, Roasted Asparagus Recipes, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.