We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one Killer Slaw recipe! That's 'cause it's packed with the tangy flavors that you know and love in an easy coleslaw recipe. We got this recipe from one of the Test Kitchen's good friends, Morgan Murphy who's mom used to make it for him when he was a kid. We bet that you'll love this one too!
What You'll Need
- 1 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, drain excess liquid.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 322mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.