We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are so easy, you won't believe it. And neither will your friends! They'll think you bought these at one of those fancy gourmet shops.
What You'll Need
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh whole mushrooms, cleaned and ends trimmed
What to Do
- Place all of the ingredients except the mushrooms in a large plastic bowl; mix well.
- Add the mushrooms and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
These are a super cold side dish and, served with toothpicks, they make a refreshing hors d'oeuvre, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!