We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy texture and smoky flavor of Italian-style carbonara sauce is what makes our easy recipe for Tortellini Carbonara taste like it came from a restaurant, but only we know what a cinch it was to prepare.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp; remove to a paper towel-lined plate then crumble, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet, and saute 15 to 30 seconds.
- Add tortellini, bacon, and remaining ingredients to skillet, and stir gently until evenly coated. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!