We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy texture and smoky flavor of Italian-style carbonara sauce is what makes our easy recipe for Tortellini Carbonara taste like it came from a restaurant, but only we know what a cinch it was to prepare.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp; remove to a paper towel-lined plate then crumble, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet, and saute 15 to 30 seconds.
- Add tortellini, bacon, and remaining ingredients to skillet, and stir gently until evenly coated. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.