Mixed up Veggie Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab the trivet and set the casserole dish on the table. It's time for a mixed-up dinner!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, water chestnuts, pimientos, onion, and celery; mix well. Stir in the soup, mayonnaise, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese; mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1 cup cheese, cover, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 412
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,027mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 24 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.