We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh tomatoes are available year-round - but no doubt about it, the most prized are vine-ripened, right-off-the-plant tomatoes! They are at their peak from June through September. You'll enjoy the taste of Provence with each bite of these babies - no matter what the season!
What You'll Need
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place tomato halves cut sides up in a greased baking dish. Spread top of each tomato half with 1/2 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle evenly with pepper and bread-crumbs. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 10 minutes or until tops are golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!