Grilled Corn on the Cob
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer is here, so get your grills out and get ready for our Grilled Corn on the Cob! This is the recipe you need for that perfect fun-in-the-sun taste. We use a dash of chili powder to give this easy corn on the cob recipe a little something special. Who knew corn would be everyone's new favorite part of those classic summer feasts?
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2-cup) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (see Tip)
- 8 ears fresh corn, husked
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, chili powder, parsley, salt and pepper; mix well. Brush corn with butter mixture, coating completely. Wrap each ear in a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped corn on grill rack and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until kernels are tender, turning halfway through the cooking. Carefully open the foil, remove corn, and serve hot.
Check This Out!
- To bring some extra heat to this easy grilling recipe, use cayenne pepper instead of black pepper!
- For something delicious to put on this corn on the cob, try one of our Homemade Butters and Spreads.
- If you love corn, you'll want to try our Country Corn Casserole, or our Easy Corn Fritters. We've got Fresh Corn and Other Corn on the Cob Recipes that are sure to please!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 284
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 74 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 522mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 5.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.