"Steak Out" Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready? 'Cause we're about to share the best steak topping recipe ever! Just imagine deliciously marinated onions and mushrooms, cooked to perfection on the grill, and you've got our "Steak Out" Veggies. This recipe is so simple and absolutely amazing. We bet you'll be kickin' yourself for not finding it sooner.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and whisk until blended. Toss in the onions and mushrooms and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in an 8-inch square disposable aluminum pan, place on the grill and close the grill cover; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the onions are tender, tossing them halfway through the cooking. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.