Vegetable Pasta Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The age-old struggle to find ways to get everyone to eat their vegetables just got easier. Our incredibly delicious Vegetable Pasta Toss is so colorful and tasty, they may even ask for second helpings.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slivers
- 1 large fresh zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces feta or goat cheese, crumbled
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat; add onion, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until onion begins to brown, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium, stir in zucchini, asparagus, and garlic, and continue cooking 6 to 8 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper to vegetable mixture and heat 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable mixture and spinach to pasta; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.
We've got even more easy tomato recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Fresh Tomato Recipes: 20 Can't-Miss Recipes with Tomatoes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 667
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 624mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 96g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.2g 29 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!