Asiago Crusted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a cheesy way to step up your chicken, then this is the recipe for you. Our Asiago Crusted Chicken is perfectly crispy and packs a mountain of flavor that you'll want to eat over and over again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 egg
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, slightly pounded
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Asiago cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, beat egg.
- Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumb mixture, coating completely. Place on prepared baking sheet;lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic powder, and remaining salt and pepper. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until tomatoes have broken down and formed a sauce. Serve over chicken.
Wanna start your meal with a bowl of piping hot soup? Serve up our Pasta e Fagioli but instead of Parmesan, try sprinkling with some Asiago cheese! (Of course, it's your choice!)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.