Chicken Fettuccine Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want your family to come running to the table? Bake up this comforting Chicken Fettucine Casserole. This saucy chicken and pasta bake is sure to have everyone cleaning their plates!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons bacon pieces
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain fettuccine according to package directions.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and whisk in flour. Gradually stir in broth, bring to a boil, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in heavy cream and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Add chicken, tomatoes and bacon, mix well.
- Add fettuccine to chicken mixture; toss gently to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in center.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
- If you're looking for another easy dinner recipe, try our Steak Pizzaiola: The Best Steak Pizzaiola Recipe!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Change up your dinner routine with this recipe that's a cross between an ooey-gooey casserole and the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had. It'll only take you about 30 minutes to get these Pepperoni Pie Squares on the dinner table. (Be prepared to be asked for second helpings!)