Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Father's Day Menu
- Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu