Vanilla Nut Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Vanilla Nut Butter is an unexpected treat! This easy flavored butter perks up plain pancakes and other breakfast foods and breads, and even adds rich flavor to grilled or broiled fish.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use, then let soften a bit before serving.
- Slather Vanilla Nut Butter on rolls and breakfast pastries for a memorable breakfast or brunch treat.
- Add a healthy dollop to frozen pancakes and waffles to make 'em taste homemade.
- Top grilled or broiled fish with a small scoopful to add rich, nutty flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.