Vanilla Nut Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Vanilla Nut Butter is an unexpected treat! This easy flavored butter perks up plain pancakes and other breakfast foods and breads, and even adds rich flavor to grilled or broiled fish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use, then let soften a bit before serving.
- Slather Vanilla Nut Butter on rolls and breakfast pastries for a memorable breakfast or brunch treat.
- Add a healthy dollop to frozen pancakes and waffles to make 'em taste homemade.
- Top grilled or broiled fish with a small scoopful to add rich, nutty flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!