Chilled Shrimp Cocktail Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-cook Chilled Shrimp Cocktail Soup is an all-around refreshing cold soup. Frozen, cooked salad shrimp add exciting taste and texture to a bowl of fresh diced veggies swimming in a broth that features chilled vegetable juice.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 (11-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For added zing, mix in some hot pepper sauce or prepared white horseradish.
If you're looking for a traditional shrimp cocktail, try our Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.