We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Guests coming over in a few? You're only five minutes away from this easy Italian-style appetizer. 5-Minute Bruschetta is a recipe you'll want to keep on-hand!
What You'll Need
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced into 1-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place bread slices on baking sheet and lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden. Place on a serving platter.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix until well blended, then spoon over toasted bread. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 198
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 477mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.