We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Guests coming over in a few? You're only five minutes away from this easy Italian-style appetizer. 5-Minute Bruschetta is a recipe you'll want to keep on-hand!
What You'll Need
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced into 1-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place bread slices on baking sheet and lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden. Place on a serving platter.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix until well blended, then spoon over toasted bread. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 198
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 477mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!