Bacon Pierogi Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lookin' for a way to fancy up a classic like bacon? These Bacon Pierogi Bites use only three ingredients, making them a great last-minute appetizer to serve at your next get-together!
What You'll Need
- 14 bacon slices, cut in half
- 1 (12-ounce) package mini potato and Cheddar pierogies, thawed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wrap bacon around center of each pierogi and place on prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- We like to serve these with sour cream!
- Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
- We've got even more pierogi favorites where this came from! Be sure to check out our Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake and Pierogi Lasagna.
- Plus, if your'e looking for more appetizer recipes that'll get gobbled up at your next party, be sure to check out our Maryland Crab Cakes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.