Cheddar Cheese Football Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make the most of football season by serving our easy recipe for Cheddar Cheese Football Spread that'll have the gang cheering for YOU.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 3 to 4 scallions (green onions), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (6-3/4-ounce) jar whole roasted almonds
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, 2 chopped scallions, and dry mustard; mix until well combined. Spoon onto a serving plate and form into a football shape.
- Lightly press almonds into cheese mound, completely covering its surface (see photo).
- Cut remaining scallions to look like football laces and place between almonds (see photo). Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with your favorite crackers or thin slices of French bread. Sure, you can shape this into a basketball or baseball -- or any ball at all.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!