We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving up another boring sandwich, add a little spice to lunchtime with Chicken Quesadillas. What a crispy, tasty way to brighten up your day!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and shredded cheese; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over each of 4 tortillas and top with remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/2 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Place one tortilla sandwich in skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted, turning halfway through cooking.
- Remove to a covered platter and repeat with remaining sandwiches until all are cooked. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges, and serve.
After cutting each quesadilla, how about adding a dollop of sour cream with some salsa, and a sprinkling of sliced scallions?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.