We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving up another boring sandwich, add a little spice to lunchtime with Chicken Quesadillas. What a crispy, tasty way to brighten up your day!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and shredded cheese; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over each of 4 tortillas and top with remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/2 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Place one tortilla sandwich in skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted, turning halfway through cooking.
- Remove to a covered platter and repeat with remaining sandwiches until all are cooked. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges, and serve.
After cutting each quesadilla, how about adding a dollop of sour cream with some salsa, and a sprinkling of sliced scallions?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.