Chicken and Cheese Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our scrumptious Chicken and Cheese Crostini appetizers are easy to throw together even if time is short. Be a homemade hero, by using these easy market shortcuts like the rotisserie chicken.
What You'll Need
- 1 French baguette, cut into about 48 (1/4"-thick) slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Arrange baguette slices on aluminum foil-lined baking sheets. Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
- Combine cheese and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl; spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each bread slice. Bake 4 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)