Showstopping Cherry-Pecan Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got plenty of Christmas appetizers that will bring the neighbors a-knockin', but one of our favorites is this Showstopping Cherry-Pecan Brie! If you've got an air fryer, now's the time to whip it out! It'll cook the outside to perfection, while keeping the center a gooey delight! It's so good, we know it'll be one of the most popular recipes, whether it's for a holiday party, or any other party during the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) round brie cheese
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 330 degrees F.
- Coat basket with cooking spray. Place cheese in basket; sprinkle brown sugar on top of cheese and press down lightly. Air fry 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese begins to soften.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over low heat, melt butter. Add pecans and toast for 3 minutes. Add syrup, orange zest, cinnamon, and cherries and heat for 2 minutes. Place cheese on serving platter and top with pecan mixture. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Go ahead and serve this with your favorite cracker, cut veggies, or …well, we think it’s good on just about anything. After you try it, let us know what your favorite is!
- Just For You: To get this recipe, and 130 more that are all made in your air fryer, click here. (Link book)
- For Christmas appetizers that will have everyone making excuses not to leave, try our Easy Party Food and Holiday Appetizer Ideas!
- Remember to set out spirits for the holiday party! We've got everything from Santa's Spritzer to Classic Homemade Eggnog, and these super-fun Candy Cane Cocktails!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 208
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 206mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!