We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mama always said to eat your veggies. And what better way than in these tasty spinach roll-ups? We pumped up the flavor by adding a Ranch-style dressing mix and a jar of those crunchy little bacon bits.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (.4-ounce) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package bacon bits
- 9 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; stir well.
- Spread mixture on tortillas, distributing evenly. Roll up jelly roll fashion; wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill 4 to 6 hours. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.