We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mama always said to eat your veggies. And what better way than in these tasty spinach roll-ups? We pumped up the flavor by adding a Ranch-style dressing mix and a jar of those crunchy little bacon bits.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (.4-ounce) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package bacon bits
- 9 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; stir well.
- Spread mixture on tortillas, distributing evenly. Roll up jelly roll fashion; wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill 4 to 6 hours. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!