We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mama always said to eat your veggies. And what better way than in these tasty spinach roll-ups? We pumped up the flavor by adding a Ranch-style dressing mix and a jar of those crunchy little bacon bits.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (.4-ounce) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package bacon bits
- 9 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; stir well.
- Spread mixture on tortillas, distributing evenly. Roll up jelly roll fashion; wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill 4 to 6 hours. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!