Cocktail Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 Bite-Size Crab Cakes
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You don't have to spend a whole lot of money on food when you want to invite friends over for a nibble. Here's an easy throw-together that makes them feel special ('cause they think you spent a fortune to make these).
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion tops
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 3/8 cups dry bread crumbs
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat, flaked
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine scallions, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Stir in eggs and bread crumbs; add crabmeat and mix well.
- Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls into 30 patties and place on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Of course you can make these ahead of time and warm them in a 300 degree F oven for 10 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.