We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 squares
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 square
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Chopped fresh veggies resemble a sprinkling of confetti on this quick cream-cheesy appetizer. Pre-packaged crescent rolls do the work for us!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups finely chopped fresh vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, bell peppers, or any colorful combination of your favorites)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the crescent roll dough onto a 10" x 15" cookie sheet to form a crust.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden, then allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil, and garlic powder. Spread the mixture thinly over the cooled crust. Top with the chopped vegetables. Cut and serve.
Makes 20 squares.
- Our Test Kitchen found that these cut best with a pizza cutter.
- Plus, if you're looking for more great appetizer recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 166
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 266mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!