Fiery Zucchini Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 48 zucchini strips
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Your gang will love these spicy hot baked zucchini fries. We bet they won't even care that they're eating healthy vegetables!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized zucchini (about 1 pound total)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed nacho-flavored chips
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut each zucchini in half crosswise then cut each half lengthwise into french-fry-like strips.
- Place the chips, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne in a shallow dish; mix well. In another shallow dish, whisk the eggs. Coat each zucchini strip in the egg mixture and coat completely with the chip mixture; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray fries with cooking spray and bake 15 minutes, or until crispy. Serve immediately.
Serve Fiery Zucchini Fries with your favorite dipping sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.