We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in a hurry to make something garden-fresh, these are perfect! Just mix 'em and bake 'em to feed to your hungry crowd!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (See Tip)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Place the biscuit baking mix in a large bowl, then mix in the remaining ingredients except the zucchini.
- Fold in the zucchini, then distribute the mixture evenly in a 9" x 13" baking pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center.
- Let sit 5 minutes, then cut into squares and serve, or chill and rewarm just before serving.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Be sure to dry your shredded zucchini with a paper towel to get rid of extra moisture! That way your Zucchini Squares won't turn out soggy.
- This is great as is, but why not try adding some dried basil, dillweed or your favorite seasonings? And how 'bout serving these with spaghetti sauce or your own favorite dipping sauces?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.