Almond Crusted Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for just the right thing to serve at your next party, or even when people drop by unexpectedly, serve this wrapped brie. It goes together and bakes quickly, and you can make it with ingredients you keep on hand. What a treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round, well chilled
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.25-ounce package)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place Brie in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring edges up to center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard any excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is soft and pastry is golden.
- In a blender, purée raspberries 20 to 30 seconds, or until smooth. Allow brie to cool slightly then drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!