Almond Crusted Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for just the right thing to serve at your next party, or even when people drop by unexpectedly, serve this wrapped brie. It goes together and bakes quickly, and you can make it with ingredients you keep on hand. What a treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round, well chilled
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.25-ounce package)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place Brie in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring edges up to center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard any excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is soft and pastry is golden.
- In a blender, purée raspberries 20 to 30 seconds, or until smooth. Allow brie to cool slightly then drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!