Ham & Cheddar Pinwheels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's for breakfast? Why not these easy and tasty Ham & Cheddar Pinwheels that are weekday simple, but fancy enough to add to your holiday brunch spread!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls each)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ham, cheese, and scallions; mix well.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and press seams together to form one large rectangle. Repeat with second package of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle half the mixture evenly over each rectangle. Starting from a narrow end, roll up jelly-role style. With a sharp knife, cut each roll into 8 equal slices and place each slice, cut-side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 141
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 332mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)