Ham & Cheddar Pinwheels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's for breakfast? Why not these easy and tasty Ham & Cheddar Pinwheels that are weekday simple, but fancy enough to add to your holiday brunch spread!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls each)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ham, cheese, and scallions; mix well.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and press seams together to form one large rectangle. Repeat with second package of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle half the mixture evenly over each rectangle. Starting from a narrow end, roll up jelly-role style. With a sharp knife, cut each roll into 8 equal slices and place each slice, cut-side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 141
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 332mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.