We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can make any time party time with our Party Pizzadillas. They're great for snacking on when you've got the cravings for pizza, and perfect for when you've got company coming over to watch the game. Score!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen sausage crumbles
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Spread 1/4 cup of pizza sauce evenly over half of one tortilla. Layer 1/4 cup sausage crumbles and 1/2 cup of cheese evenly over pizza sauce. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, melt butter.
- Place one tortilla, topping side up, on skillet and cook for 30 seconds, or until cheese begins to melt. Using a spatula, fold the tortilla over in half and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Slice each tortilla into four wedges and serve.
- You can serve these with an extra side of pizza sauce or marinara sauce for dipping!
- If pepperoni is more your thing, feel free to swap the sausage crumbles for mini sliced pepperoni, or leave the meat out altogether and enjoy cheesy pizzadillas!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 833mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.