Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how easy it is to make these beefy, stuffed Rice Balls in your muffin tin. Your gang is gonna love the fun shape and the cheesy, meaty surprise inside!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef; drain off any excess liquid. Remove from heat and stir in spaghetti sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cooked rice and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon of the rice mixture into each muffin cup. Using the back of a spoon, make an indentation in each mound of rice and evenly fill with meat mixture. Top evenly with remaining rice, forming a mound on each. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and tops are golden. Using a large spoon, remove each rice ball from the muffin tin and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 177
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 250mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.