The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 16 appetizers
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
When you need a snack in a snap, layer these few ingredients, and then buzz them in the microwave. You'll be greeted with a cheesy surprise as you dip into the melted mozzarella layer. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
What to Do
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9-inch pie plate; spread pizza sauce over cream cheese. Sprinkle green pepper and onion over pizza sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and olives evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Microwave at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes, giving dish a half-turn at 2-minute intervals. Serve with tortilla chips or assorted crackers.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.