We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a snack in a snap, layer these few ingredients, and then buzz them in the microwave. You'll be greeted with a cheesy surprise as you dip into the melted mozzarella layer. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
What to Do
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9-inch pie plate; spread pizza sauce over cream cheese. Sprinkle green pepper and onion over pizza sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and olives evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Microwave at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes, giving dish a half-turn at 2-minute intervals. Serve with tortilla chips or assorted crackers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!