We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ripe avocados and a few basics are all you need to whip up this fresh-tasting and Quick Guacamole that'll make you wonder why you ever brought home store-bought!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork until chunky.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!