We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ripe avocados and a few basics are all you need to whip up this fresh-tasting and Quick Guacamole that'll make you wonder why you ever brought home store-bought!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork until chunky.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you like this guacamole recipe, then you should check out some of our other chip dips!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)