Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheesy Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't worry about taking out the grater for this one, 'cause our recipe for Cheesy Potato Pancakes uses a convenient shortcut that'll have you frying and munching on these homemade potato pancakes in no time! You might want to make a second batch of these cheesy and crispy potato pancakes, 'cause they're gonna "sell like hotcakes!"
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded potatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, and egg; mix well. Add flour, salt, pepper, cheese, and scallion; mix until well combined.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Measure about 1/2 cup potato mixture and form into pancake shape. Place pancakes in hot oil and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden on both sides. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Repeat with remaining pancakes. Serve warm.
Sour cream and applesauce are delicious toppings for potato pancakes! In fact, we think you'll just love our easy and delicious recipe for Chunky Applesauce, and your gang will too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.