Sesame Chicken Tenders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you bite into these tender strips of crispy chicken, you'll forget the fast food variety. And the chicken strips are baked in the oven, so you don't have a mess in your kitchen from frying.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups crushed round buttery crackers
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips.
- Stir together mayonnaise, onion, and mustard. Combine crackers and sesame seeds. Dip chicken into mayonnaise mixture strips dredge in cracker mixture. Repeat procedure once.
- Place chicken on a lightly eased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until done. Serve with your favorite honey-mustard sauce or barbecue sauce for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 274
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 353mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.3g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %