Sicilian Pizza Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our easy-to-make Sicilian Pizza Puffs just might be the hit of your party, but they'll also be a popular choice for after school snacking.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- 3 (1-ounce) mozzarella string cheeses, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni slices or cooked sausage
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb. Lightly sprinkle each with garlic powder, then top with a piece of cheese and a few pieces of pepperoni. Pull dough over filling and pinch together firmly so that filling is completely enclosed. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet and lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Whether for a party or a snack, we just love munching on our crunchy Cheese Twills. Try them and you'll see why!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.