Sweet and Sour Teriyaki Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Sweet and Sour Teriyaki Wings combine that sweet-and-sour taste with familiar teriyaki flavors; just one bite of this recipe will bring you back to your favorite Chinese restaurant and surprise the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 10 pounds chicken drumettes or wingettes or combination, thawed if frozen
- 2 cups sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seed
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
- Lay out the chicken on cookie sheets that have been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake the chicken for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and drain any liquid.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Place the chicken wings in the sauce and toss to coat well.
- Place the coated wings back on the cookie sheets and sprinkle with the sesame seed. Return the wings to the oven and cook for 25 minutes longer or until the glaze begins to caramelize and the chicken is cooked through.
Sweet-and-sour sauce is often called duck sauce. They're almost interchangeable and can be found in the supermarket ethnic food section. Taste may differ by brand, so if you like the sauce on the sweet side, you can add 1 to 2 tablespoons of brown sugar to it. If you like it spicy, you might want to add 2 to 3 dashes of hot pepper sauce.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!