Western Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Western Chicken Wings smack of barbecue flavor...a treat we can easily whip up from our chuck wagon, pardner! What it does is team easy wing cooking with a popular taste sensation.
What You'll Need:
- 10 pounds chicken wings (thawed, if frozen)
- 2 cups mild barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Split wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse, then pat dry. Place wings on prepared baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes. Turn wings over and bake for 30 more minutes, or until browned. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine all sauce ingredients: the barbecue sauce, mustard, cayenne pepper sauce, and garlic powder. Mix well then toss with cooked chicken wings. Keep warm until ready to serve.
You can bake the wings ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer; then, before serving, simply warm them in the oven and toss them with the sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.