Western Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Western Chicken Wings smack of barbecue flavor...a treat we can easily whip up from our chuck wagon, pardner! What it does is team easy wing cooking with a popular taste sensation.
What You'll Need
- 10 pounds chicken wings (thawed, if frozen)
- 2 cups mild barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Split wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse, then pat dry. Place wings on prepared baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes. Turn wings over and bake for 30 more minutes, or until browned. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine all sauce ingredients: the barbecue sauce, mustard, cayenne pepper sauce, and garlic powder. Mix well then toss with cooked chicken wings. Keep warm until ready to serve.
You can bake the wings ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer; then, before serving, simply warm them in the oven and toss them with the sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.