Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Imagine being the hit of a potluck supper or even just around your family table. That's exactly what will happen with this Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake! This creamy chocolate cheesecake, with its classic graham cracker crust, is sure to be a success. You'll want to make it again and again, and we don't blame you one bit.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Press into a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and sides. Chill while preparing the filling.
- To make filling, in a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. With a spoon, stir in chocolate chips. Pour filling over chilled crust and bake 55 to 60 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, with a spoon, mix the sour cream, remaining sugar, and vanilla until well combined. Pour 1-1/2 cups of the sour cream mixture over the top of the cheesecake. Mix the remaining sour cream mixture with the cocoa and drizzle over the top. Swirl with a knife and bake for 5 more minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate overnight.
Check This Out!
- For more cheesecake recipes you'll love, try our Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake, our Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake, or our Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake.
- If you want more chocolate treats, you'll love our Mocha Cream Pie, our Cowboy Bark, and our Maui Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Does this sound like too much work? Try these No-Bake Summer Pies.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.