We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A box of cake mix is the quick secret to these chewy Brickle Bars. Shhh! Don't tell anyone how easy they are! Tip: Find brickle chips on the baking aisle by their chocolate cousins!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix without pudding
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring mixture well. Gently press into a 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Combine brickle chips, condensed milk, and pecans in a medium bowl; spread over crust in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!