We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A box of cake mix is the quick secret to these chewy Brickle Bars. Shhh! Don't tell anyone how easy they are! Tip: Find brickle chips on the baking aisle by their chocolate cousins!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix without pudding
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring mixture well. Gently press into a 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Combine brickle chips, condensed milk, and pecans in a medium bowl; spread over crust in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?