Chocolate Chip Raisin Rewards
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wrap some Chocolate Chip Raisin Rewards in plastic wrap and they'll travel anywhere with you. Great for picnics, car trips, lunch boxes, anytime.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cream butter in a large bowl; gradually add brown sugar and beat until smooth and well blended. Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in raisins, chocolate chips, and nuts. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack then cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!