Peanut M&M Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Peanut M&M Bars are the dessert bar that everyone's been waiting for! This easy dessert recipe is a great way to feed the family, and adding delicious peanut butter to the mix just makes things better. After just one bite, we know everyone will being saying "Mmmm" over this delicious kid-friendly treasure. So what are you waiting for? Let's get baking!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (see Note)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini M&Ms
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Add the M&Ms and mix well.
- Press evenly into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut into bars and serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
If you really like peanuty flavor, use crunchy peanut butter and you'll have your own combination of peanuts and chocolate! That sounds delicious if you ask us.
- If you're looking for more delicious cookie bars, look no further! We've got Easy Cookie Bar Recipes everyone will love.
- Do you have a weakness for peanut butter? So do we. Check out this collection of Our Top Recipes with Peanut Butter! Your sweet tooth will thank you.
- Did you know that the two M's on your favorite candy stand for "Mars" and "Murrie"? That's right! Forrest Mars, the maker of M&M's, teamed up with the president of the Hershey's Company at the time William Murrie to start producing these colorful little delights. Mars ended up buying the company back in 1949 for one million dollars! Turns out the letter "M" stands for more than "mmmm", but maybe not when it comes to our Peanut M&M Bars.