We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The gang will love this- a sugar cookie crust heaped with gooey chocolate, coconut, and pecans!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough in a lightly greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour condensed milk over dough; spread evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans; press down slightly. Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.