Five Layer Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These layered dessert bars have five fantastic layers of fabulous flavor. Our Five Layer Bars have five flavorful layers of all of your favorite tastes and textures. Grab a glass of milk, you're gonna need it! See if you can taste each one!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
What to Do
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well and press into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
2. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture, then sprinkle evenly with raisins, chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes, then chill 30 minutes. Cut into bars and serve.
These freeze well, so why not make two batches so you can have one now and one on hand for unexpected company, or for another treat for the family.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 257
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 105mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.