Sour Cream Cranberry Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a chewy texture and a lemon zest kick our Sour Cream Cranberry Bars are sure to become a winter cookie favorite. Set 'em out after dinner or as a snack, and watch as they fly off the plate!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add oats and 1-1/2 cups flour; mix well. Set aside 1-1/2 cups of mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cranberries, granulated sugar, sour cream, egg, lemon zest, vanilla, and remaining flour; mix well. Spread evenly over crust, and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until light golden. Cool then cover and chill. Slice into bars and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!