We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a yummy Halloween treat for your little ghouls and boys! These candy corn-studded Trick-or-Treat Bars are a fun autumn snack.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup candy corn
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and place in oven just until butter melts.
- Remove dish from oven and distribute melted butter evenly over bottom. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with candy corn and gently press candies into uncut bars. Cool then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 284
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 108mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.