White Chocolate Cherry Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scrumptious! That's the best word our Test Kitchen team could come up with to sum up these easy-to-make yummy White Chocolate Cherry Bars. This flavorful marriage of textures and tastes is a winning combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour and baking soda and beat until well blended. Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips, the coconut, and chopped cherries. Spread dough evenly in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips over dough.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"