White Chocolate Macadamia Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to proclaim your love of white chocolate to the world, 'cause just one bite of these White Chocolate Macadamia Bars is sure to make you a believer! Crunchy, creamy, and full of Big Island flavors, these dessert bars are out-of-this-world good.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips (see Note)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press two-thirds of the cookie dough into the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough and sprinkle evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkly coconut over top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until crust is golden and the center is set. Allow to cool completely, then cover and chill for at least 4 hours. Cut into bars and serve.
Any type of white chocolate chips or bars can be used, including imported ones. If using bars, though, coarsely chop them to desired size. Remember - the better the quality of the chocolate, the better the taste of the bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!