Pumpkin Patch Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Squares
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Square
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Take a trip down to the old family pumpkin farm and enjoy our favorite fall dessert! These Pumpkin Patch Squares are the dessert bar recipe you've been missing. The delicious pumpkin flavor, combined with sweet chocolate chips, is going to be the highlight of your fall season. Luckily, there's plenty to go around! Everyone will enjoy this comforting taste of seasonal goodness.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-x-13- inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and mix until creamy. Beat in flour mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread mixture evenly into pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!