Pumpkin Patch Cheese Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Danish
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
We took a stroll through the pumpkin patch and came back with a fall dessert recipe that is sure to impress. Try our Pumpkin Patch Cheese Danish! This easy-to-make pastry recipe is perfect when you're craving that seasonal pumpkin goodness. Each creamy bite is a celebration of fall just for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Flour for dusting
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Open the package of crescent rolls, but don’t unroll it. Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into 8 even slices (like you would if you were making slice ‘n’ bake cookies). Lay each slice on baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each slice. Use the bottom of a drinking glass to flatten. Lightly dust with flour and using your fingers, build up the edges slightly. (The center of each danish should be flattened slightly, so that each one looks like a shallow bowl.)
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and granulated sugar; mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Evenly dollop mixture into the center of each danish, then top each with a teaspoonful of pumpkin pie filling.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Remove to a cooling rack to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth, then drizzle over each danish. Enjoy!
Check This Out!
Looking for even more pumpkin desserts? We've got easy pumpkin desserts we know you'll love!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Pumpkin Pie is only one way to enjoy dessert!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.